Step by step photo guide to decorating novelty cakes

Monday 22 April 2013

Celebrity dress cupcakes

Every baker I know has a little trademark piece that they love making, that nobody does quite like them. So I'm super excited to be releasing my new 'Dress' cupcake range. 

The pieces I started with were inspired by a a very girly friend of mine who, like me, loves all things fashion. For her leaving do (she's ditching picturesque Edinburgh for the hustle and bustle of London), I wanted something extra special... this is one of my besties I'm talking about here! I got thinking about all the times we'd coo'ed over fab pieces that celebs had worn, and thought 'I could do that... but with cakes!!'

Here I've posted the full collection that I made for my (already greatly missed) gal pal, including detail of the designers looks behind them.... let me know what you think!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ThisIsHowIbake, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena